Dan Chin Homes with Inventure Realty Group is currentlyone of the leading residential real estate teams in the McFarland and Madison area. Our company is poised for significant growth in 2018 and beyond. To support our growth and our incoming flow of leads, we are seeking a motivated ISA (Inside Sales Agent) to handle overflow of buyer and seller leads. If you are looking for a successful product to sell and have an interest to work in a highly productive, fun and caring environment where you are treated with respect, we want to hear from you today.
How an Inside Sales Agent works
Sales Executives are on the front lines of helping organizations call and track leads. Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help the organization grow, and it will help us figure out which sales role you belong in. All Real Estate Sales people start on the phones.
Is this the job for you? Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Drive growth by calling incoming leads and current customers.
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking.
- Prospect revenue opportunities and build a pipeline to reach quota.
- Develop account relationships and close sales quickly.
- Lead generate daily.
- Follow up with new leads as they come in.
- Follow correct procedure when setting appointments, including pre-qualifying appointments, sending appropriate marketing materials, scheduling appointments and sending calendar invites, assigning leads, etc.
- 0-2 years of experience in a sales-driven environment.
- Competitive and winning attitude.
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills.
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system is preferred.
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell - not easily intimidated.
- Have great communication skills and a willingness to work hard.
- Be committed to lead generation.
- Be available to work nights and weekends when necessary.
What you'll receive from us
- An abundance of leads.
- Training to successfully convert buyer/seller leads into appointments and sales.
- Administrative support, i.e. contract to close, marketing, file management, etc.
- An atmosphere of success and a path for advancement.
- Salary (determined by experience)