The Marketing Intern will be working with the Marketing Specialist and Dan Chin Homes team to assist with the execution of online marketing campaigns and programs including, but not limited to: content creation, email marketing, social media marketing and additional tasks. The ideal candidate will possess a solid understanding of social media, search engine optimization and online reputation along with the ability to research and prepare interesting written copy for blog posts and campaigns. Understanding of tracking software for search, social media and web traffic is a plus. Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary.
Is this the job for you? Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
- Must be able to work part-time from our McFarland, WI office or have a consistent internet connection and access to a computer and phone for remote work.
- Pursuing a BA/BS in Communications, Journalism, Business, Marketing, Real Estate or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with all major social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+ as well as HootSuite or other social media management tools.
- Experience with online marketing management analytical tools such as Google AdWords and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Skilled at copy writing for a variety of media including social media posts, blogs, websites and print.
- Must be a positive, enthusiastic self-starter and team collaborator who is customer focused.
- Strong results orientation and ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects or activities, making effective judgements as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Excellent personal skills, including strong written and oral communication skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented.
- Strong work ethics and positive attitude.
- Update and maintain Dan Chin Homes blog and social media pages
- Assist team with all client and vendor appreciation events.
- Preparing interesting written copy for the company blog and writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Researching keywords and trending issues to include in articles and content marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with the Marketing Specialist, Client Care Coordinator, and Operations Manager to prepare and deliver pre-listing binders including marketing materials, printed comps, contracts and sellers' disclosures.
- Assisting the Marketing Specialist with managing the Dan Chin Homes social media marketing strategy and execution across multiple channels including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Youtube.
- Ensuring that Dan Chin Homes brand reputation is monitored and protected through social media channels.
- Tracking and analyzing the effectiveness and the cost/benefit of marketing campaigns.
- Assisting the Dan Chin Homes team with organization and lead management projects within the company's CRM system.
- Assisting the Dan Chin Homes team with day to day tasks and activities.