We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with exceptional communication skills, dedication to excellence, strong time management capabilities, attention to detail and dedication to ensuring our clients receive a high level of care. The ideal candidate will deliver an unparalleled level of care, patience, empathy, and enthusiasm that we have built our reputation on. We provide an innovative, challenging, flexible, fun, and caring environment. A great candidate will contribute to the team atmosphere and positive energy. Prior experience in real estate is not necessary.
Is this the job for you? Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
- Excellent personal skills, including strong written and oral communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented.
- Dedicated to doing the right thing.
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system is preferred.
- Strong results orientation and ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects or activities, making effective judgements as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Strong work ethics and positive attitude.
- Walking our home Buyers and Sellers through their home purchase or home sale.
- Handle client communications daily and be responsible for communicating with all other parties involved in the home sale process.
- Tracking and meeting deadlines entailed in a real estate transaction.
- Thoughtful communication with our clients, professional partners and vendors.
- Ensuring that our clients have a seamless journey through their home sale or purchase process.
- Accurately logging information in our CRM system.
- Accurately filing client information.
<< Back to Careers