The Real Estate Operations Intern will be working with the Executive Assistant and Dan Chin Homes team to assist with database maintenance and improvement, day-to-day office support tasks, out-bound calls, prospecting in the company's target market, client care, transaction coordination, and other duties.
This role will allow an ideal candidate to learn about how a real estate business functions and build valuable skills communicating with the public, clients, and working with CRMs and other business platforms.
The ideal candidate will possess strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, familiarity with word processing programs, a desire to learn, and a fantastic attitude.
Is this the job for you? Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
- Must be able to work part-time from our McFarland, WI office or have a consistent internet connection and access to a computer and phone for remote work.
- Must be able to attend training at McFarland office.
- Must have reliable laptop to use when working at McFarland office or home.
- Pursuing a BA/BS in Communications, Journalism, Business, Marketing, Real Estate or a related field is desirable.
- Must be a positive, enthusiastic self-starter and team collaborator who is customer focused.
- Strong results orientation and ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects or activities, making effective judgements as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Excellent personal skills, including strong written and oral communication skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented.
- Strong work ethics and positive attitude.
- Assisting the Dan Chin Homes team with day to day tasks and activities.
- Update client database precisely and accurately.
- Assisting the Dan Chin Homes team with organization and lead management projects within the company's CRM system.
- Participate in lead generation activities and marketing activities as directed.
- Follow procedures to complete client transactions with direction of Executive Assistant.
- Collaborating with the Marketing Specialist and Executive Assistant to prepare and deliver pre-listing binders.
<< Back to Careers